**If you have not reserved your room for the conference, then you are running out of time to take advantage of the lowest rate available. April 14th is the discounted rate’s last day!!!**
DISTRICT 19 TOASTMASTERS 2017 SPRING CONFERENCE
APRIL 28-29, 2017
BEST WESTERN REGENCY, MARSHALLTOWN , IA
- Intergenerational Champions. Learn how to better understand and interact with our younger/older club members, co-workers and friends.
- Brand of a Champion. Everyone has their own personal brand that defines us as a leader and communicator. How are you branding yourself?
- Six Thinking Hats. Based on the book by the same name, this interactive event is sure to be a lively event.
- Leadership Opportunities in Toastmasters. Learn about the responsibilities of the various positions, qualifications for the positions and meet the candidates.
- Come to the costume contest dressed as your favorite champion for a chance to win prizes.
- Elements of Eloquence. Our keynote speaker David Brooks teaches us the art of speaking with substance and style.
- Attitudes of Champions. Learn how attitude plays a vital role in our lives and what to do to develop and maintain a winning attitude.
- District Business Meeting (10:20 am)
- Table Topics and International Speech Contests (3:30 pm)
- There will be entertaining speakers and several opportunities for networking.
- The Banquet. Contest winners will be announced and we will hear from our current and newly elected District leadership
To register, or to read the most current information about the conference, visit the District website at www.district19.me and click on Spring 2017 Conference on the top of the page. Scroll through the information regarding the conference or click on the GREEN tickets button to reserve your spot.
Once you have registered, book your hotel room at the Best Western with the discounted rate of $80 per room per night. This low price is guaranteed until April 14th. The price also includes a complimentary hot breakfast!