you can try these out Checkout Procedure:
- A check covering the total cost of the borrowed item(s) should be written out to”District 19 Toastmasters.” (Find the price, which is taken from the current year’s supply catalog, listed next to the item).
- Contact Mark Latta to request an item
- The item(s) may be borrowed for up to 2 months, at which time it should be returned to the librarian, either in person or by mail. If by mail, the Borrower will cover the cost of the shipping.
- When the Librarian has received the returned item(s), the Borrower’s check will be mailed back or torn up, depending on the Borrower’s wishes.
- If the items are NOT returned, the Borrower’s check will be cashed and new material(s) purchased to replace the item(s).